newbie here

Newbies, introduce yourself...
bri365

newbie here

Postby bri365 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi all
My names Bri and some of you here may have seen me post over at fruit-emu, as I reconise some of the names on here.
anyway found this site by accident whilst looking for tips on a fruitie we have at work.
I'm 42 and work as a cook in a supermarket. Hobbies include Model railways so check the backs of your cupboards and send me you old trains lol.
Brian

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:29 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi Bri, welcome to the site!

I had some old tin trains that I was always meaning to sell but goodness knows where they are now since since moving house!
Think they are Triang or similar?

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Welcome to the forum Bri!

bri365

Postby bri365 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:11 am

Post awaiting approval:

aaamusements wrote:Hi Bri, welcome to the site!

I had some old tin trains that I was always meaning to sell but goodness knows where they are now since since moving house!

If you find them, and they are the tin Triang trains, you should get a good price on ebay. The old tin stuff sells well on there.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:35 pm

Post awaiting approval:

bri365 wrote:
aaamusements wrote:Hi Bri, welcome to the site!

If you find them, and they are the tin Triang trains, you should get a good price on ebay. The old tin stuff sells well on there.

Excellent. now all I have to do is find them! :oops:

I have a load of 00 gauge stuff from my childhood too but I want to keep hold of that.

ntwicm
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby ntwicm » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:47 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi Bri365
Welcome!!

As for the trains my father in law also collects model railways especially from a company called Marklin they are a German company and been going for ages (possibly pre 1960's i think but not sure) and the trains are N gauge

bri365

Postby bri365 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:20 am

Post awaiting approval:

ntwicm wrote:Hi Bri365
Welcome!!

As for the trains my father in law also collects model railways especially from a company called Marklin they are a German company and been going for ages (possibly pre 1960's i think but not sure) and the trains are N gauge

Marklin are probally the best company in the world that makes Ngauge. All mine is 00 and made by Hornby, Bachmann etc.

Return to “Welcome To Fruit Machine Secrets”