Whats going on?

Newbies, introduce yourself...
minmac

Whats going on?

Postby minmac » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:54 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hey people, does anyone know whats going on with the machines? I used to do quite well out of them, but over the past year or so there have been so many new ones that dont seem to have any cheats or you cant force them to pay out - I know it dont help with idiots like you see on youtube posting all the tips for the world to see, (they dont seem to realise that is just showing the manufactures what to not do in the next machine), but surely there is still info available. I do have some stuff I can share but I dont think it will be any good now as its all old and the machines have been chipped or disappeared into oblivion.

ANY info on the Bullion Bars by Astra would be ace - as I know these machines can streak up to 200 odd quid.

x x x

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:59 am

Post awaiting approval:

That seems to be the way it is going mate - not helped by the fact that the industry seems to be dying on it's ar$e!

There have been a fair few unhappy comments on the other forums over the Youtube postings....

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Post awaiting approval:

there are no cheats really too bullion bars accept for the normal nudge tricks, and its very rare that it will do the £200 streak, i have played it for years and the highest i have ot is £210.

but do hold the jp's on the line as it does hold it 3 times sometimes.

i normal know when its going to streak when you nudge bar and bullion bar in and it flashes everytime on the one i play when it does that its defo going to do a bullion streak but there is never a garentee on the amount, also if you get a £25 streak play on as it normaly goes agen but this is also not garenteed. hope that makes sense and it help you a little.

Return to “Welcome To Fruit Machine Secrets”