Newbie Newbie

Newbies, introduce yourself...
shombell

Newbie Newbie

Postby shombell » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:47 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi All

I have been playing machines since the days of the old andy Cap and Viz machines and have never reallt thought about getting into it as a hobby but lately I have been going in my local arcade (aldershot) and losing some dollar most of the time but occasional catching a machine (pink panther) and others when they are chucking out money and walking away very happy.

I guess i want to make my wins less random and more calculated where my own investment and knowledge out weighs the amount i loose.

So how does this site work? Anyone have any early guidleines for what to learn? I dont expect cheats for free I knopw it doesn't work like that just some honest advice.

I was sent a free guide to some machines last week by a mate but I think most of the cheats and tips are old (DOND p5 ety AB OXO + many other £25 cheats)

I await your responses.

cheers

shombell

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Welcome to the forum Shombell!

To be honest it's hard to give 'tips or cheats' as such, especially when any real cheats are usually sorted out by the manufacturers pretty quickly nowadays!

I used to play full time and made a decent wage, but it was more from experience, knowing what features do what, which machines are worth a punt and where to play more than just cheats.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Post awaiting approval:

It's getting more and more difficult to get good methods and empties on the boring, cloned machines that are around at the moment, most of which have been chipped into unprofitable software versions by now if they did have a flaw.

It's not a good time to be getting into pro playing. :(

shombell

Postby shombell » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Thanks for the reply, I had a brief punt in my little corner arcade this morning they had a dond p5 and it was chipped.

damm it!!!

There is one question you could answer for me I hope? There is a cheat for the Bar X that has been passed to me by four different people(the one where you nudge bar x o and then wait for a hold then spin JP) is it for real?

The reason I ask is because my little arcade has a shedload of bar x 5, 10 machines some sit down and acouple of stand up versions.

Is it worth trying to get this trick?

One more question...(sorry) I used to manage a pub in surrey and a guy used to come in a play my machines and rinse them regularly and we became good friends, he said he was a pro player his name was Steve... Bocking or Brooking dont suppose the name rings a bell to anyone?

Cheers

paul

minmac

bar x o

Postby minmac » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hey,

when I found out about this bar x o i tried it, needless to say it didnt work, that tip is really old, however it may be worth just sticking a quid or two in the machine when you are next down the arcade. You know just see if it does give you a nudge then try and nudge these in and see if they hold. Most the machines are chipped now but sometimes you do come across the odd few that aint so its worth a try. Just dont go putting loads in to see if it works. The odd quid every now and then.

The best way I make money on the machines now (which is what most people already know) is to see if the machince is 'backing' when you put a quid in it. (backing is when the hopper is full and the money is going to the overflow box, you should hear it clunking down) if the machine is doing this it more often than not means that someone else has been on it and lost alot of money so the machine should be ready to pay - this can be used for any machine. However be careful you dont go in the day the arcade fill the machines - they will all be backing, yrs ago I got caught out with this and spent an awful lot of money wondering what was going on! lol. Now I know what day all the places in my area fill the machines so I know not to go on those days.

Good Luck
x x x

Return to “Welcome To Fruit Machine Secrets”