Help I keep getting pound faults

Need help with your machine? Request it here...
ntwicm
Master Poster
Master Poster

Help I keep getting pound faults

Postby ntwicm » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:50 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Help me please

I keep getting a message on various machines quite often when I "put in a pound" to play
The message on the display comes up with 1.1 pound fault and makes a clicking sound
it started on one machine"coronation street club" and seemed to start on other machines
and I an a bit stuck on what to do
Please help me as it can be frustrating :x

Also I had downloaded "Movie magic club" I also have a problem with that one too this one makes a funny noise and the cashpot display is flashingand displaying 1.1.00 as soon as you start the machine("turn on") the display reads "MM 25p play
both of these I have tried on mfme's 10.1 9.4 and 3.2 with out any success (mind you I don't know really what to do :oops: :oops: )

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:08 am

Post awaiting approval:

i allways seemed to have this problem, mostly i just reset the machine and it worked most of the time, if that failed i just redownloaded it, best thing to do is ask someone who has a saved rar file of the machine that they have played from downloading and this normaly bypasses the problem.

hope that makes sense lol

bally177
Master In Training
Master In Training

Re: Help I keep getting pound faults

Postby bally177 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:39 am

Post awaiting approval:

ntwicm wrote:Help me please

I keep getting a message on various machines quite often when I "put in a pound" to play
The message on the display comes up with 1.1 pound fault and makes a clicking sound
it started on one machine"coronation street club" and seemed to start on other machines
and I an a bit stuck on what to do
Please help me as it can be frustrating :x )

ok mate i have had a look at this and have came up with this solution,
well it works for me anyways .
right open up the coronation street game.
then CLICK on DESIGN>EDIT MODE you will see a red bar across the top>
next you RIGHT CLICK on an empty space in the game and select LAMP
then RIGHT CLICK on that lamp and select PROPERTIES> in the COIN TAB select COIN NUMBER 8> THEN in the large box at the bottom add a £ sign> next change the DELAY TO 50000> then finally at the RIGHT HAND SIDE where it says the size 17-17
change them both to 34. exit design mode and reset game> then try the coins in...hope this helps.
i"m not crazy i"m just a little unwell,i know right now you can"t tell
but stay around and you"ll see
a different side of me

Return to “Technical Help”