If there is any tips or cheats out there for this machine
To help me win more ;)
Thank you for any help
Matt

crackpot60

Re: Barcrest club adders and ladders cheats and tips

Postby crackpot60 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi matt I collect clubbers and I can honestly tell you on clubbers there are no cheats and win more situations,try and alter your dip switches on the mpu board, it will be the bottom switches not the top.when a club machine is ready to pay out you kind of know its due by the way it starts to give you more cherry wins,also when it starts to take more then continue to play it because it might go up the feature ladder to cash pot,i have a superblackjack 200 jackpot machine and its one of those were when its ready its ready matt to pay.my only tip I can give you on this machine is to always pump pound coins in to the maximum of credits then the machine will have to pay out a prize of a higher value.But rermember all club machines from that era were set to 72%payout which could be altered to 88%payout maximum,but the clubs did not have this %of 88 I think on your adders and ladders you can speed the reels up or down try this I have on my club machine and it makes a huge difference,slower for the shortest game cycle and faster for the fastest game cycle many club machines have this format so the player is putting more money in because he or she is playing in the fast mode cycle of the fruit machine. :D

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”