newbie potluck wanted

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
crackpot60

newbie potluck wanted

Postby crackpot60 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi all I have just joined this site and I know a few of the mecca to like alex from aaamusements,iam always looking to meet new people on sites like fruit machine forums,because my knowledge might not be as good as the next persons knowledge.Ok iam looking for a fruit machine called potluck it came from the era of the late 80s and was a very good machine to play in my youth of course,lolif anyone can help me out here I would be extreamily gratefull for this request,it might be a long shot but surley someone has this machine or maybe know someone who is willing to sell it.Thanks guys and gals I look forward to your comments,regards john. :D

Michael Mango

Re: newbie potluck wanted

Postby Michael Mango » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I have a machine called Potluck...

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post awaiting approval:

crackpot60 wrote:Hi all I have just joined this site and I know a few of the mecca to like alex from aaamusements,iam always looking to meet new people on sites like fruit machine forums,because my knowledge might not be as good as the next persons knowledge.Ok iam looking for a fruit machine called potluck it came from the era of the late 80s and was a very good machine to play in my youth of course,lolif anyone can help me out here I would be extreamily gratefull for this request,it might be a long shot but surley someone has this machine or maybe know someone who is willing to sell it.Thanks guys and gals I look forward to your comments,regards john. :D

Hi John, welcome to the forum. Sorry I missed this at the time!
:)

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:53 am

Post awaiting approval:

Michael Mango wrote:I have a machine called Potluck...

Best to send a John a PM just in case he doesn't check back here very often: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=1613

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”