REFILL KEYS

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
kirky

REFILL KEYS

Postby kirky » Wed May 30, 2007 10:14 am

Post awaiting approval:

are these actually illegal or they ok to use cause i have read a few different things about them???????

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Wed May 30, 2007 1:11 pm

Post awaiting approval:

There's no specific law that says refill keys are illegal, and they can be bought by anyone from lots of reputable places that sell pool tables, machines, juke boxes and the like.... (but they normally charge a tenner or so)

I've always used mine and so long as your discreet there's really not much chance of you being seen, especially if there's a couple of you.

I have heard a few stories of people being caught and banned from pubs and arcades but none have involved the law :)

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

load of

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:04 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Refill keys do nothing but allow you to view meters on certain machines (as percentages on up to date machines can vary massively without a problem for example 90% might only have to be met on every £5000 through the information is pretty much useless). If you want them to help with your own machine, but apart from that they are a waste of money.

gozzer

Re: load of

Postby gozzer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:55 pm

Post awaiting approval:

[quote="jamesb99_1999"]Refill keys do nothing but allow you to view meters on certain machines (as percentages on up to date machines can vary massively without a problem for example 90% might only have to be met on every £5000 through the information is pretty much useless). If you want them to help with your own machine, but apart from that they are a waste of money.[/quote]

i disagree.
other than telling you the bank balance....
With a refill key on a lot of machines (all reds inc) you can see what the last win was and what the last bank was. so when i see a machine that has a last bank of eg.£70 i will sit down and drink my pint and watch you put up to £20 in to get a board as ive seen on dond-p5 and alot of red gamings. then maybe carry on and empty the wallet to try and earn your money back (if was unexperienced)

to see last bank press a few buttons. on reds i think start= menu and cancel and collect to flick through the start to entre and exit the menu.

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Re: load of

Postby GaryChandler » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Post awaiting approval:

jamesb99_1999 wrote:Refill keys do nothing but allow you to view meters on certain machines (as percentages on up to date machines can vary massively without a problem for example 90% might only have to be met on every £5000 through the information is pretty much useless). If you want them to help with your own machine, but apart from that they are a waste of money.

what happens when ur doing an empty? for example if u emptied a power of 5 rather than waiting for 4 people to play for a board(£20 or so a board) your going to have to wait for people to come out and refil it which is going to take a lot longer.

also its a must for reds i think to know what ur chasing for...if you know you could be going for someones £25 after etc

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:40 am

Post awaiting approval:

iv got a Q i saw some matey in a arcade down in kent, testing it cus someone said it didnt pay out. he put this key in it pressed a few buttons and then a pound came out and all he had to do then was to keep pushing the button and pounds came out.

i allways thought that the back door had to be opened but he defo didnt open it. i cant remember the name of the machine cus it was about 5 years ago lol.

anyone know how this works?

also i heard that this arcade called "las vegas" down in kent got there machine rinst by someone who poped the cover of the start button off and did somekind of hot wireing to it, aparnt it overrid the the part of the brain that tells it to take a credit away wen you press the start button!! so gave it unlimated goes for a £1.
anyone els heard of something like this?

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

you are missing the point

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:48 am

Post awaiting approval:

What I am saying is that rebate periods on new machines to correct percentage can be so massive that knowing the last bank and wins can be indicative of a win, but means nothing when you consider the scale of time most percentages have to pay off on new machines. I have jumped on several new machines after seeing people drop £100+ in and still had nothing , however if you are simply talking about "much" older machines then you have a point. Reds can take so much money before they pay out - last payout/ win means nothing.

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Re: you are missing the point

Postby GaryChandler » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:25 am

Post awaiting approval:

jamesb99_1999 wrote:What I am saying is that rebate periods on new machines to correct percentage can be so massive that knowing the last bank and wins can be indicative of a win, but means nothing when you consider the scale of time most percentages have to pay off on new machines. I have jumped on several new machines after seeing people drop £100+ in and still had nothing , however if you are simply talking about "much" older machines then you have a point. Reds can take so much money before they pay out - last payout/ win means nothing.

What machines have you seen £100+ in then you have won nothing from it after?

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

loads

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Post awaiting approval:

But a few examples are all the new 50p a go machines, most red, Bullion bars and I could go on and on and on with them.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I can see both sides here, refill keys can be useless in places that do refills regularly and the last bank doesn't really mean anything as someone could take a £105, then someone else come along and take a £3 win! Also more and more people are playing with notes so the hopper balance really isn't that much of an indicator on newer machines.

However, i've always used a key and like to think it does make a difference, it can't always be 100% accurate of when to play, but it's certainly a good indicator of when not to play!

And let's not forget about the extreme rip, a key is a must have on them :D

gozzer

Postby gozzer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Post awaiting approval:

[quote="admin"]And let's not forget about the extreme rip, a key is a must have on them :D[/quote]

i still know where there is 3 unchipped extremes. 2 q&b and 1 d&n in cashcity's.
im sooo lucky lol.

aparently some of the latest machines and all machines that will be coming out will have 2 hoppers and a key will only give the reading of the payout hopper.

and if the machine doesnt take notes you can get a true reading of the hopper balance anyway.

AND.... its better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it.

theyre defo worth having. a high % of punters have one.

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:18 pm

Post awaiting approval:

i got 7 keyable £5 hyper vipers near me :D

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

tweedie2000 wrote:
also i heard that this arcade called "las vegas" down in kent got there machine rinst by someone who poped the cover of the start button off and did somekind of hot wireing to it, aparnt it overrid the the part of the brain that tells it to take a credit away wen you press the start button!! so gave it unlimated goes for a £1.
anyone els heard of something like this?

Yep, very illegal! Actually interfering with the machine in this way is likely to get you arrested...

fruitmachinekeys

Re: REFILL KEYS

Postby fruitmachinekeys » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Well you can make up your own mind about whether its worth having one or not, but if you do want one they sell them at :

http://www.fruitmachinerefillkeys.com

They are getting harder and harder to find on ebay!

Cheers

Ben

craigbarnsley

Re: REFILL KEYS

Postby craigbarnsley » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi Im new to the site. I always find it handy to use a key, unless in places like weatherspoons. However a couple of years ago I had a couple of Doctors and Nurses Keyjobs near me. Got caught by the landlord in my local, had a little run in, and spent friday night in a cell. Got cautioned for fraud. Nothing serious and suppose not every use manipulates like the extremes.

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”