going to blackpool

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

going to blackpool

Postby tweedie2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:50 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi everyone im off to blackpool at the weekend, anyone know of any decent arcades?

cheers steve

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Stick with Coral Island, they're the strictest on chavs hanging around, the over 18's sections are great with a huge choice of machines, plenty lo-tech golden game/partytime type stuff which are always good for a tidy profit.

There's a good selction of classics aswell like monopolu 60 and rollercoaster :)

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:58 pm

Post awaiting approval:

cheers mate :D ill stay there, cant stand them standing around you.
great stuff with the machines, i love partytimes :D never been a fan or bar x and golden games ones, just cant seem to master the way to play it :(

got a 220 win out of partytime double deacker the other day :D on 50p stake afetr putting 100 in and not even get a quid lol

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:05 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Result!

In Coral Island there's a sit down partytime arena with 4 players on £25 JP, then in the centre over 18's section there's another one which is an 8 player!!

I didn't see any double deckers but there is one on the opposite side of the road in Mr. T's.

The Golden Game force is easy to do but very hard to explain.

poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby poopoo77 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Post awaiting approval:

pity you aint going to yarmouth. the arcade i go in is crammed full of partytimes, astra party games with the plsma screens, hokey cokeys. and loads more. infact its the biggest arcade iv seen. is there a bigger one ? its called alantis i think ? and im going there in a week or two. cant bloody wait. oh i love my party hokey times lol . i will count how many party times is in there. i know its a lot. :P

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:56 pm

Post awaiting approval:

wat a weekend, coral irland was great, i dont know if it has changed but there was a 9 player partytime and i put 2 pound in and got £110 and on big ben i got £15 jp and it held 5 times!! then got 3 yellow big bens and got £30. great arcade but didnt think anything of the other ones.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:34 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Good Result!!

Yeah it'll be the same partytimes, i just remember there being 2 full rows, it's the only place i've ever seen soo many together, it's a bloody nightmare getting a feature when there's 9 people playing!!

How was the S16 situation in there?

Last time i went there must have been about 40 just in the centre part but i guess it'll have changed a lot with the new legislation.

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:06 pm

Post awaiting approval:

yea i know wat you mean about getting the feature, all the time "let play party time" never a chance to play for a while without someone getting up, i didnt see any s16, but there might have been.

cliffc

Coral Island

Postby cliffc » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Post awaiting approval:

tweedie2000 wrote:wat a weekend, coral irland was great, i dont know if it has changed but there was a 9 player partytime and i put 2 pound in and got £110 and on big ben i got £15 jp and it held 5 times!! then got 3 yellow big bens and got £30. great arcade but didnt think anything of the other ones.

Hi

To be honest i avoid Coral Island (Nobles) I try to avoid all Nobles arcades to be honest, I prefer to play the Pleasure Beach Arcades(allthough possibly not open at this time of year) and the ones on the north and south pier entrances, allthough i must say that the last time i was in blackpool thay had a Concept games big 7 copy on 10p play in Coral Island,but thay had not alterd the dip switches for the payouts I put a £1 in 1st go got the nugdge wink for the 7's showed £5 on the back glass, but when I nudged in the win it gave me £25 and i got the bank checked I never seem to do to well in there but i also like the Hawii machines in there a 10p £5 version of Empire basicly with a surfer insted of king kong in the glass.

Cliff C

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”