basics.

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
22redeef

basics.

Postby 22redeef » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Post awaiting approval:

hi im chris.

ive been playing machines for ages and thought i now it all really as i win sometimes.
but in reality i dont know much atall. i know the 3 holds and bonus is number 4 but wtf is a hold after a nudge?
i like it when my 10p's go down the back that means im going to win normally but i sometimes run out of money.
can some one please tell me some basics to help me as im a novis.

thanks... chris b.

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

oh dear.

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:00 am

Post awaiting approval:

hi 22redeef, welcome to the forum mate :D im sure you will get plenty of help here.

the hold after nudge is basicly a 100% win. for example "partytime" if you get nudges and you nudge two jackpots on the winline and the buttons flash for hols after just press start and it will just roll in. it dont work on all machines so beware lol "iv been playing for 9yrs now and i still sometime get it wrong lol.

if you have anyother Q just asked and ill try my best to get back to you.

cheers steve

gozzer

Re: basics.

Postby gozzer » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 am

Post awaiting approval:

[quote]hi im chris.

ive been playing machines for ages and thought i now it all really as i win sometimes.
but in reality i dont know much atall. i know the 3 holds and bonus is number 4 but wtf is a hold after a nudge?
i like it when my 10p's go down the back that means im going to win normally but i sometimes run out of money.
can some one please tell me some basics to help me as im a novis.

thanks... chris b.[/quote]

HEY CHRIS B... YOU HAVE WRITTEN YOUR USER NAME BACKWARDS MATE.

22REDEEF <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Post awaiting approval:

lmao.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Post awaiting approval:

GaryChandler wrote:lmao.

Gary,
Whilst it is great to have you here and you have made some good posts so far, please try to be a bit more friendly in some of your posts. Your tone does suggest that you might be taking the p :!: ss out of some new members.
This is a friendly forum and it will stay that way, remember we were all noobs once.
Any one detracting from the friendly nature of this forum will be banned.
Many thanks, Alex

chelseaforever

Postby chelseaforever » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:18 am

Post awaiting approval:

aaamusements wrote:
GaryChandler wrote:lmao.

Gary,
Whilst it is great to have you here and you have made some good posts so far, please try to be a bit more friendly in some of your posts. Your tone does suggest that you might be taking the p :!: ss out of some new members.
This is a friendly forum and it will stay that way, remember we were all noobs once.
Any one detracting from the friendly nature of this forum will be banned.
Many thanks, Alex

In all fairness to gary, i can see where the amusement lies in gozzlers last post, 22redeef...or feeder22 as he is better known, is barred from every forum on the net. just his name alone in your members list will do your forum harm.

beleve me when i say garys not the one taking the piss, its the same reaction all of us would have if we had of replyed to that post before he did.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:28 am

Post awaiting approval:

Right this guy's obviously taking the piss, i've dug round other forums where he posts regularly and he knows his stuff, and even claims to be a 'pro-player', why he's made the op pretending to be a novice i don't know but there's something fishy going on.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mark » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:42 am

Post awaiting approval:

just ban the ip, frigg im off :wink:

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Right, just to let you'd know, there's deffo something going on with 22REDEFF & GOZZER.

Bother have made inappropriate posts, which have been binned and both are using the same IP address so they're the same person, both are now banned, i'm not sure if they're just tryin to stir things up round here but either way we don't need their contributions!

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Post awaiting approval:

If you know who feeder was, you would understand that i was not taking the piss.

But hey its your forum ban me if you want.

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:29 pm

Post awaiting approval:

admin wrote:Right, just to let you'd know, there's deffo something going on with 22REDEFF & GOZZER.

Bother have made inappropriate posts, which have been binned and both are using the same IP address so they're the same person, both are now banned, i'm not sure if they're just tryin to stir things up round here but either way we don't need their contributions!

Goz gets good info not sure if you want to be banning him

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:00 pm

Post awaiting approval:

GaryChandler wrote:
admin wrote:Right, just to let you'd know, there's deffo something going on with 22REDEFF & GOZZER.

Goz gets good info not sure if you want to be banning him

I don't really know him tbh, but i do knoiw he is the same person as feeder22, but why he'd make a post under one name and reply to it under another is beyond me :?

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Fair play

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:59 am

Post awaiting approval:

yea sounds a bit funny to me, some people have got way to much time on there hands to even bother doing that lol

at least you found the problem admin :wink:

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”