AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Where does everyone play?

Postby GaryChandler » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 am

Post awaiting approval:

ok ill start it off

I live in bognor regis got a fair few pubs round here and also play in Chichester, Selsey, Littlehampton and got a few pubs in arundel.

I also need to check out Wittering and Fishbourne but i think everything might get done there.

micky07

Postby micky07 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:32 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I live in Newcastle but am just a regular player dont no anything special just a few basic stuff

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I don't play that regular anymore, my misses has me under the thumb :(

But when i do i go to blackpool or southport and usually have a full day there, there's a good few quid to be made on the right machines!

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 pm

Post awaiting approval:

admin wrote:I don't play that regular anymore, my misses has me under the thumb :(

But when i do i go to blackpool or southport and usually have a full day there, there's a good few quid to be made on the right machines!

What sort of machines have they got up there? propably a bit far for me to go but just wondering lol

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Post awaiting approval:

All kinds but the biggest profits come from Golden Games and Monopolys, there's at least one (3) in every arcade and with around a dozen big arcades within a few hundred yards it can be a good day out :)

The £5 ones can be good to, if you find them in the right mood they're all good for £40 streaks!

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:23 pm

Post awaiting approval:

admin wrote:All kinds but the biggest profits come from Golden Games and Monopolys, there's at least one (3) in every arcade and with around a dozen big arcades within a few hundred yards it can be a good day out :)

The £5 ones can be good to, if you find them in the right mood they're all good for £40 streaks!

Orite dont really play GG's or monopolys, trying to find out how to play the £35's though.

I would guess the £5s are very profitable around there, probs still got some £5 GZWI's :D

ButlerKing

Postby ButlerKing » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I'm Manchester based, so the competition is fierce....must admit don't really play a lot nowadays. More a social player now but do try to keep my hand in where poss..

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:48 am

Post awaiting approval:

ButlerKing wrote:I'm Manchester based, so the competition is fierce....must admit don't really play a lot nowadays. More a social player now but do try to keep my hand in where poss..

Welcome to the forum! :)

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”