GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

fruit machine cheats?

Postby GaryChandler » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:19 am

Post awaiting approval:

is that part of this site?

im not being funny but what a load of poo lol

the wiyb is a load of rubbish lol winstopper is not free.

surprised you didn't put both the 4 reelers emptys on there.

you havent even mentioned how to get easier jackpots on dambuster and italian job.

i cant even be bothered to go on lol

sorry but im bored.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:06 am

Post awaiting approval:

It isn't part of this site but it is mine.

I set it up ages ago, added a few bits of info but haven't had the time to keep it updated with any new stuff.

poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby poopoo77 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:11 am

Post awaiting approval:

november 12th lol well gary it only took you 4 months to find that out lmaoooooooooooooooooooo you a wee bit slow im afraid, all the money has been won.keep pretending newbie. i think i still have that private message of you begging for dond emptiers.cheats lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll/ sleep u must x

GaryChandler
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby GaryChandler » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:20 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi poo.

I would like you to show me that PM of me "begging" for the donds.

thank you.

bye poo.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Post awaiting approval:

GaryChandler wrote:Hi poo.

I would like you to show me that PM of me "begging" for the donds.

thank you.

bye poo.

Very polite response Gary, thanks for not rising to that one!

soraseetan

Postby soraseetan » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:51 am

Post awaiting approval:

we have a dond machine in our local arcade and the 6.60 cheat works on it still

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 am

Post awaiting approval:

soraseetan wrote:we have a dond machine in our local arcade and the 6.60 cheat works on it still

Probably an unchipped one

soraseetan

Postby soraseetan » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Post awaiting approval:

tis nice tho lol i need to find out more about the dond machines but searching the net for hints or cheats only turns up the 6.60 cheat

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:57 pm

Post awaiting approval:

soraseetan wrote:tis nice tho lol i need to find out more about the dond machines but searching the net for hints or cheats only turns up the 6.60 cheat

Any good, usable cheats or emptiers are closely guarded secrets by pro players...
Some of the guys on www.fruitchat.co.uk probably have the knowledge, but don't expect it to be easy to get them to tell you... :wink:

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 am

Post awaiting approval:

There are 3 different methods here www.fruit-machine-cheats.com but they are pretty old now and you'd be very lucky to find an unchipped one, although there is still a power 5 in our local pub which is unchipped, just ashame i'm barred :(

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:40 am

Post awaiting approval:

Dave wrote:There are 3 different methods here www.fruit-machine-cheats.com but they are pretty old now and you'd be very lucky to find an unchipped one, although there is still a power 5 in our local pub which is unchipped, just ashame i'm barred :(

How did that happen? Emptying the machine? :)

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Post awaiting approval:

aaamusements wrote:
Dave wrote:There are 3 different methods here www.fruit-machine-cheats.com but they are pretty old now and you'd be very lucky to find an unchipped one, although there is still a power 5 in our local pub which is unchipped, just ashame i'm barred :(

How did that happen? Emptying the machine? :)

yes and no, I was livid at the time so spilled the location on another forum, here's a C+P of my post:

The p5 has been in this pub for 2 weeks, unchipped so the phone rip works, today was the third time i've played it, the other 2 time's i've taken small profits of £30 & £40. They haven't been obvious wins as i've always changed notes but never changed back my coins and i never drop the whole lot at once.

Tonight we go in, me and my mate buy a pint each and get a fivers worth of change for the pool table, spend 20 mins or so playing pool, then go back to the bar, get £10 coins each (even though i didnt need them) and get another pint and pack of crisps each.

We then proceed to the P5, it takes £18 for the first feature which gives us £2, 30 mins or so later we come off around £5 each in pocket, not a great deal but we'd just took a £31 feature and didnt want to chase another £15 for a feature.

We then go over to the Happy Campers and play a couple of quid, we was about to leave but it was playing ok, offering £8/10 so we decided to go for the force. 10 minutes later we were in for £10 each and had it within a few quid off a top.

The landlord then walks over and asks us to buy a drink or leave as he was sick of people just coming in to play the machines, i was fuming!! We'd been in under an hour and spent £12 at the bar and spent £4 on pool!

I could have just bought a drink but it was a matter of principal, i'd literally just finished my 2nd pint and had to leave witin 10 minutes anyway. I went to the bar and had a 'do' with him, explained that i spend much more than the regular alcoholics sat in the corner spending £3 an hour on Ale! And that within an hour we'd spent over £50!!

Anyways i said my peace and walked out, i told him i wouldn't be going in again and neither would any of my mates.

For anyone interested in pissing off the landlord on my behalf the machine's in the Swan & Railway pub, straight opposite wigan (north western) train station, WN1 1BA.

This was in June so i assume it's been changed now.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Ah yes I remember reading that now!

What a nice landlord... :roll:

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”