cheats

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
honestpete1970

cheats

Postby honestpete1970 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:06 pm

Post awaiting approval:

hi guys,
im new to this site and in need of help.
i travel to ireland alot on the ferry. im after a cheat for club machines, i.e cops and robbers. im sick of goin on the boat and losin money ........

if anyone can help me out id be really greatful

cheers :cry:

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Re: cheats

Postby aaamusements » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Post awaiting approval:

honestpete1970 wrote:hi guys,
im new to this site and in need of help.
i travel to ireland alot on the ferry. im after a cheat for club machines, i.e cops and robbers. im sick of goin on the boat and losin money ........

if anyone can help me out id be really greatful

cheers :cry:

The problem is with cheats and emptiers and methods is that sooner or later the company finds out about them and rechips them so that they no longer work!
There was an emptier for cops and robbers but it has been around for so long - and is so well known - that you will be lucky to find any unchipped machines.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Yip AA is right, the cops and robbers cheat is ancient now, there is a video on youtube showing the full cheat being used, in all honesty it was never that big anyways, it basically involves just holding for cashpots and ignoring all other wins. It will only work if the machine's ready to pay anyway :?

adamb

Re: cheats

Postby adamb » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Post awaiting approval:

wouldnt class it as an emptier, need a few hundred roll behind you and possibly have to sit on a return journey on the same ferry just to do it, and that was when the boats were worthy RTP % payouts. now they are a joke. millionares row for £20 then fine, ooo lala!

Return to “Real Fruit Machines”