jammers

AWP's, Club Machines and B3's
honestpete1970
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 am

jammers

Postby honestpete1970 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Post awaiting approval:

i have seen remote jammers bein sold for £100 . do they work ?.......... i travel on ferries alot and wouldn't mind finally winning some money . but wondered if they work .

any info would be great cheers guys . :roll:

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: jammers

Postby aaamusements » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Post awaiting approval:

honestpete1970 wrote:i have seen remote jammers bein sold for £100 . do they work ?.......... i travel on ferries alot and wouldn't mind finally winning some money . but wondered if they work .

any info would be great cheers guys . :roll:


Nope, they don't work - keep your 100 for the machines!

Welcome to the forum. :)

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby aaamusements » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:12 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Here is an example of a device that will not work:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0290564558

Whatever you do, don't ask the guy a question; he is getting a bit irate apparently... :wink:

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Yer there's no such things, there's several websites selling tools for £50+ and they have no affect whatsoever on any fruity.

If they did work i think the sellers would be out playing machines making the £1000's they claim can be made instead of selling walkie-talkies and key fobs for a quick buck :evil:

e2283
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:33 am

jammers are you sure they dont work look at this video

Postby e2283 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:40 am

Post awaiting approval:

hi i just see this video on youtube, it looks like he gets credits with every click of some device, take a look,see what you think, i dont know if they work or not now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StA6zwsF6Vk :!:

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: jammers are you sure they dont work look at this video

Postby aaamusements » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:19 am

Post awaiting approval:

e2283 wrote:hi i just see this video on youtube, it looks like he gets credits with every click of some device, take a look,see what you think, i dont know if they work or not now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StA6zwsF6Vk :!:


Looks good doesn't it, but seeing as the machine is in his house he could get it to look like it was doing anything!

Besides which it is a Global running Epoch so it is probably just knackered....

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

soraseetan
Member
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 am

Postby soraseetan » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:49 am

Post awaiting approval:

i was just looking at http://www.driftnet.com/ which i think is what you were looking at i emailed him and asked him to goto an arcade, and film it in action there from start to finish from credit going in machine to instant payout

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby aaamusements » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:03 am

Post awaiting approval:

soraseetan wrote:i was just looking at http://www.driftnet.com/ which i think is what you were looking at i emailed him and asked him to goto an arcade, and film it in action there from start to finish from credit going in machine to instant payout


Have you got a response yet? Let us know if you do.


Return to “Real Fruit Machines”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests