MONOPOLY - WONDERS OF THE WORLD £250 JACKPOT & NOTE ACCEPTOR

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

MONOPOLY - WONDERS OF THE WORLD £250 JACKPOT & NOTE ACCEPTOR

Postby aaamusements » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Monopoly, the board game that’s entertained generations for decades, is the centerpiece of this amazing fruit machine, and it’s sure to entertain you, your family and friends for ages.

It’s not very often you get the opportunity to buy a great machine like this, especially one that’s been fitted with a working note acceptor. Being a modern machine, it also has the facility to transfer any winnings held in the bank, back into credits at the push of a button. No more do players have to collect their winnings, and then consider whether or not to play some more. This facility undoubtedly makes the machine more profitable, as winnings are generally not collected, and are merely used to fund more games. More play = more profit.

I recently paid almost £400 for this, but now find myself having to raise funds swiftly, so I’m starting the auction at just 99p with no reserve, so roll up and grab yourself a bargain.

It’s complete with all the decals, enabling the jackpot to be changed to £75, £100, £150, £200, or to the whopping £250 that it’s currently on. It’s a front opening machine, which makes bulb changes easier. It has keys for all of the locks, the mains lead, the original manual, and even some spare bulbs. It is in great condition, as can be seen in the photos.

http://www.fruit-machine-sales.com/auct ... _id=100292

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Re: MONOPOLY - WONDERS OF THE WORLD £250 JACKPOT & NOTE ACCE

Postby aaamusements » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:59 am

Post awaiting approval:

Return to “Fruit Machine Auctions”