Party Slotto Sim

New fruit machine emulator releases, requests & help.
psyman

Party Slotto Sim

Postby psyman » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Post awaiting approval:

OK Party Slotto Simulator v1.0 is ready. You need to pay £2 to get it though. Why?

* Scumbags will try and sell it on eBay - this way they can't.
* I need some money to be able to pay for a program which will be used to improve a newer version greatly - cant say too much more as of yet.
* Its only £2 - the price of one go on the real thing.

Download from :-
http://psyroulette.bravehost.com/partyslotto.html

feedback is appreciated.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:24 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I hate to give negative feedback but i'm not too impressed to be honest mate, i paid the £2 but got it to work without the password anyway.

It's far from complete, what does "blokes not done yet" mean :?

Also when you spin and get say 12 different win's of 50p, you have to wait before it's added them all up before you can hit start again which gets very tedious after a while.

Like i said i aint bothered about the £2 but i would recommend sorting it properly before you start getting people complaining, if they're free people don't mind the odd bug but when they're being charged it should really be spot on.

psyman

Postby psyman » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:33 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I dunno how u are getting the blokes not done yet message as that was only in a pre-release version which was given to testers. I just checked to code & its completely deleted from it so that message doesnt even exist in the current version - I will do some extra check but somehow u seem to have an old version.

I agree with your comments on waiting for wins to add up - I'll fix that & release a new version in a day or two.

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Great stuff mate, looking forward to it :)

Oh and i forgot to say, i am impressed with what you've managed despite the bugs, you've done a good job, it'll be great once it's cleaned up!

psyman

Postby psyman » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:51 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Just uploaded a newer version which fixes a possible file not found error - recommend u download & install this one - your reg code will still work.

Return to “Fruit Machine Emulation”