Cost to download emulator

New fruit machine emulator releases, requests & help.
nickyc

Cost to download emulator

Postby nickyc » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:51 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi

Is there any free emulator programmes of have you got to download them all and then text for the codes?

Thanks

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

ems

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:03 pm

Post awaiting approval:

All the emulators are free as are the layouts. If you get charged anywhere let us know - cheers

nickyc

Postby nickyc » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:10 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi I downloaded it first and it said i needed to text for a code to activitate it (3 x £1.50 texts in total) using the link on the FME downloads sections, so I redown loaded it from a link I googled.

Anyway, I need help now, I have downloaded MFME9.4 however, when I download some games from the FME Download sections (I have tried dwnloading Pie Factory and Big Brother) I select load game from the top bar on the emulator but it cannot find the game but when I look for the games via my computor it is showning that they are there.

Am I doing somthing really silly, please help :(

nickyc

Postby nickyc » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:14 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Ok, I must seem really stupid, I have messed around with it and got it to download however the emulator is too big for my screen meaning i can only see the board itself on the screen and not the wheels or the buttons, how do you make it smaller as is you drag it in from the edges it actually crops the picture.

:oops:

bally177
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby bally177 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:25 pm

Post awaiting approval:

nickyc wrote:Ok, I must seem really stupid, I have messed around with it and got it to download however the emulator is too big for my screen meaning i can only see the board itself on the screen and not the wheels or the buttons, how do you make it smaller as is you drag it in from the edges it actually crops the picture.

:oops:

depends on your monitor, try changing the screen resolution
i"m not crazy i"m just a little unwell,i know right now you can"t tell
but stay around and you"ll see
a different side of me

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 am

Post awaiting approval:

You'll need a 17" + monitor for most of the new DX's, set your resolution to the max and they'll fit perfectly.

nickyc

Postby nickyc » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I have changed the resolution and that has sorted that out, thanks for your help. Yet another question, sorry, what key on the keyboard acts as the cancel key to slow down the nudges ect that you would do on a normal machine??

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:16 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Yes on most the holds/nudges are 1,2,3 etc.. and most shortcuts are just the first letters, for example a feature button would just be F, cancel on most machines is ` (to the left of your #1) or just the letter C.

nickyc

Postby nickyc » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Post awaiting approval:

So how much are these programmed to work like the real machines, i.e. do they work exacly in the same way or are they copied as much as they can be, what I mean by this could i get to know how the actual machine works by playing these or are these mearly just to be a bit of fun, hope that makes sence.

Thanks again for all your help! :D

ntwicm
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby ntwicm » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:33 pm

Post awaiting approval:

On a lot of the machines i play the `key doesn't function some times i use the c or reset the machine to collect the winnings

bally177
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby bally177 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:16 pm

Post awaiting approval:

ntwicm wrote:On a lot of the machines i play the `key doesn't function some times i use the c or reset the machine to collect the winnings

well you could set it to any key you like by going.config>right click on the
button( collect e.g) and change the shortcut key to one of your prefered choice.
(just in case you don"t know how to )
i"m not crazy i"m just a little unwell,i know right now you can"t tell

but stay around and you"ll see

a different side of me

Return to “Fruit Machine Emulation”