DOND?

New fruit machine emulator releases, requests & help.
Pure

DOND?

Postby Pure » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi

I love playin deal or no deal the 4 reel 35 quid one im wondering if u can get them on the game if so can anyone tell me the link and are they the same as the real thing? :oops:

(remember im new)

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Re: DOND?

Postby aaamusements » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Pure wrote:Hi

I love playin deal or no deal the 4 reel 35 quid one im wondering if u can get them on the game if so can anyone tell me the link and are they the same as the real thing? :oops:

(remember im new)

They are not emulated at the present time - and to be honest they won't be for years in all probability... :(

Pure

Postby Pure » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Post awaiting approval:

ahh well :cry:

POLMAC

Postby POLMAC » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 am

Post awaiting approval:

why are they so hard to get a hold of, considering they have been out for quite some time?

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Post awaiting approval:

POLMAC wrote:why are they so hard to get a hold of, considering they have been out for quite some time?

Because although it would be possible to get roms for the games by now, Bellfruit would be very unhappy if such a popular, current game was released as an emulation and would start throwing legal actions around!

Also most of the mainstream emu scene still hate these machines, and are never going to be falling over themselves to do layouts...

To be honest with my fairly shallow knowledge of emulation I couldn't tell you if these machines would run on any currently available emulator - Dave might well know though.

Return to “Fruit Machine Emulation”