EVERY member please post

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

EVERY member please post

Postby poopoo77 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:33 pm

Post awaiting approval:

so what have we all done today ? lets kick this forum in to gear . i will start................... woke up at 8am had coco pops for breakfast :P came on here for an hour or so. had a chat on phone with mate. got under my dads feet, he told me to bugger off lol ....... so had shower , then back to bed lolllllllllllll ................ now just woken up. 8) ahhhhhhhhhhhh what a life being a bummer :D going to see a mate tonight and take some pics probally :oops: and if i get at least 10 different members replying to this . then i will put a few pics up here of me :wink: so boys get posting :P

scousespark
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby scousespark » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 pm

Post awaiting approval:

what have i done today. thats easy. got up at 630, left for work at 730, had half hour lunch at 1, finished work at 430, went to tesco for shopping for tea, got home at 530, cooked homemade chilli con carne for tea, watched monkey life, come on ere to see whats happening, gonna watch england on tv soon, wales winning 1-0. argentina getting beat 1-0 by norway, come on norway. lol, after the match i'll settle down in bed watching tv and fall asleep after about 2 mins, lol, then get woken up about midnight by my gf to say goodnight.lol.
thats my typical boring wednesday.

ntwicm
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby ntwicm » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Post awaiting approval:

My turn

Got up at 5.40 am :( (sorry no bleary eyed smilie)
6.15 drove to work ready to start at 630
Loaded up the 5 disc cd changer and set volume up LOUD!
Smoked and cooked a lot of trout and salmon
came home at 4 had a bath (fell asleep again in bath :roll: )
Had tea while watching the Simpsons on ch4
Downloaded two new fruities off f.emu
fed the cat,saw some football
then watched music dvd(Now 2005)
On the web ,daily search for now music cd from abroard from ebay
visit on fruitmachinesecrets
quick look at the weather ( In vostok Antartica tommorrow is going to be clear and a chilly -104f (-76c) :shock: brrr
shortly I will be retiring to bed( now that the missus has warmed it up :wink: :wink:

Good Night All

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

I done

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Today I got up, went to work - fixed a server and a few PCs - chased some contracts I am waiting on for my own business, closed a deal - ate lots - went to the gym for 2 hours. Went to visit my mom - came home - put loads of stuff on ebay! Typed on FE/ FF and here :)

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post awaiting approval:

I can't beleive i missed the chance to boost this thread and sway Sarah into showing some holiday pics!

Yesterday my day was...

Got up at 8.30, made a brew and sat at the pc, expecting to do my usual which is package my orders, sort out my forums and generally sort out my online "doin's"!

However, my other half forgot to pay Virgin, so i woke up to no phone, no internet and no TV :shock:

After driving all the way to my mums to get my invoices printed off i realised her printer was bust, so i drove back home, snapped some pics of a car that's going on ebay today and sat there biting my nails waiting for virgin to hit the ON button to reconnect my tiniternet!

I eventually got back on yesterday about 6pm, by the time kids bathtime was over, i'd gone through 247 emails and big brother had finished (i know i'm sad) i never had time to check in to any of my sites :(

joebee1966

Postby joebee1966 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:27 am

Post awaiting approval:

got up at 5.30.had a cuppa then went into town at 9.00 to sign lease for my new tattoo studio.it's going to be called section 18.and it will have male and female tattooist's working in it.hope to get it up and running for the 1st of september.just got to get builder's into gear

poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby poopoo77 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:47 am

Post awaiting approval:

me thinking of geting another tat, i might have to butter you up joe :wink: i put a pic up of my tat later if i know how to ;lol

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:51 am

Post awaiting approval:

my day.... got in from work 7:30 have a ciggi get something to eat, jump on the net for 30 mins and then off to dreamland until 6:30 get up have a shower get dressed and then have a gas with the old man then off to work till 7:30:( lol

Return to “The Lounge”