alls well in the football

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
scousespark
Master In Training
Master In Training

alls well in the football

Postby scousespark » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:33 pm

Post awaiting approval:

what a good week for british clubs in europe. liverpool and arsenal all won. rangers held out for a good draw to go through on agg and celtic won a penalty shootout to go through after missing a penalty 5 mins from the end, grr.
so roll on thursday at 5pm for the group stage draw. woohoo

scousespark
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby scousespark » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:24 pm

Post awaiting approval:

just checking the league tables and i see Leeds have played 4 and won 4, but alas, due to bad management by ken bates they are still -3 points and firmly at the bottom of league 1. they should romp that division this year and hopefully get rid of bates then get back into the big time.
i see liverpool top the premiership for 1st time under Rafa. everton are 2nd. woohoo. chelsea 3rd. hopefully chelsea will lose today even tho i can't see it.
man u are creeping up the table.
in scotland rangers win again against poor Gretna who are looking to be in the deepend without learning to swim 1st. celtic have just beaten st mirren 5-1. looks like a 2 horse race again. i wonder who will get 3rd.
the sooner celtic and rangers come into the english league the better, start them off in league 1 and see how long before they get into the confenerce league. lol

Return to “The Lounge”