Post awaiting approval:

Someone post something!!

jamesb99_1999
Master Poster
Master Poster

Well

Postby jamesb99_1999 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:50 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I have brought a new puppy not this weekend but the one before and she is cuter than a cute on planet cute........... I have called her Pepsi because she is black - she is 10 weeks old now.

I have been to the dentist all afternoon today to get a tooth filled and was going to get some cosmetic work done but ran out of time, will do next time. Anybody else had anything exciting happen?[/img]

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Post awaiting approval:

We bought the kids a kitten last week, it seems to have turned my pc chair into it's bed, even when i'm sat on the bloody thing :roll:

I've not been on much, i'm working on a few new sites, i just can't seem to complete them :(

scousespark
Master In Training
Master In Training

Postby scousespark » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 pm

Post awaiting approval:

my cat loves sleeping on my pc chair, and like you said even with me on it. lol. it even likes running over the keyboard when i'm trying to type espec when on laptop in bed. lol

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Post awaiting approval:

lol, ours is a little shite, she's constantly chasing my sursor round the screen :x

and when she does step over the keyboard she always seems to hit a vital key that knocks something off!!

She doesn't venture out of the dining room/computer room yet, she's only 5 weeks old so we have to try and keep her from escaping!

Here's a pic of her, she was chasing my cursor so i tried to scare her off, but it didn't work :lol:

boomer

Postby boomer » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Post awaiting approval:

We had a yorkie pup 13 weeks old about a week ago.But he's not eaten or drank anything today & been very quite,will be taking him the vets tomorrow if not improved.

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:15 am

Post awaiting approval:

you cats well cute admin :D well i have been flat out at work as normal just seem to live there :evil: been looking at holiday for next year :)

brought loads of coins off ebay but one of the main ones i was looking forward to getting hasnt arrived :evil: and i was appaerntly sent a week ago 1st class recorded., so really annoyed about that.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:48 pm

Post awaiting approval:

boomer wrote:We had a yorkie pup 13 weeks old about a week ago.But he's not eaten or drank anything today & been very quite,will be taking him the vets tomorrow if not improved.

Sounds a bit worrying. Let us know what happens, hope he is ok.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mark » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:24 am

Post awaiting approval:

tweedie2000 wrote:you cats well cute admin :D well i have been flat out at work as normal just seem to live there :evil: been looking at holiday for next year :)

brought loads of coins off ebay but one of the main ones i was looking forward to getting hasnt arrived :evil: and i was appaerntly sent a week ago 1st class recorded., so really annoyed about that.

if the coine was FC recorded then there should be a tracking number, did the seller give you it to check up ?

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:25 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Good point Mark. Definitely worth following up if you paid for recorded!

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:28 am

Post awaiting approval:

yea she gave me the number and i went on the post office tracking thingy and it said that this item is pending del, and now on it says our systems cannot trace atm, but its been the same for 5 days now :evil: she said that on the 19th i can claim it lost and get my money back.

if any of you know how to go about it, i would be very greatfull.

cheers steve

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:14 am

Post awaiting approval:

If it is lost you can claim £34 back from the RM if she's kept the receipts but she should do the claiming not you, tell her to pull her finger out!

Recorded delivery is pants really, it's not tracked until it actualy lands with with the buyer, i've had a few things go missing that have been sent that way.

Either way she's responsible for it until it gets to you.

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:53 am

Post awaiting approval:

are cool, so if i have a word with her, then i can get £30 odd quid back :D if thats the case happy days.

wb cheers steve

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:45 am

Post awaiting approval:

tweedie2000 wrote:are cool, so if i have a word with her, then i can get £30 odd quid back :D if thats the case happy days.

wb cheers steve

You do have to justify a value of £30 though!

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mark » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

yer,

if you paid more tho, you can claim through paypal (if thats how you paid)

because the royal mail will be saying its not delivered, she can not prove it was.

so an item not arrived dispute will get your full price back less P&P.

it's always the senders responsibility to ensure you recive the product, untill you do, they are still liable.

Return to “The Lounge”