IM BACK

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

IM BACK

Postby tweedie2000 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:42 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi guys not been around for a while now, sorry.....

right, my little site has been sitting doing nothing as i have had a hectic few months and my comp went lar lar,
i have now got myself a new state of the art comp lol, i will be updating the site as from monday. i will be closing it off and compleatly re vamping it with all the latest machines and emulators, cant tell you how long it will take me but i will notify when it done....

so whats been going on around here theses days, is there a new admin??? what happend to the old style forum???

cheers steve

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:50 am

Post awaiting approval:

Welcome back Steve, board and i'm still here, i've been soo busy over the last couple of months i haven't had time to do much with this place apart from revamp the template.

joebee1966

Postby joebee1966 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:50 am

Post awaiting approval:

welcome back.it would be nice if other member's came back to the site aswell.it used to be one of the best sites going not a lot of bitching and plenty of helpfull people.good downloads.then for some reason it just died.would like to see the site back to the good old days after the revamp.and thanks in advance for your hard work and time you put in on the revamp to all that are involved in running this site.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:01 am

Post awaiting approval:

Welcome back Steve!
Would be nice to get some people back in here, unfortunately it seemed that it was never more popular than when "a few" were bitching!
Human nature eh?

ntwicm
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby ntwicm » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi all
kept popping in each night to have a look but all seemed deserted and didn't have much to say (sorry)
(where's our poopoo got to?) :wink:

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I'm the same, not much happening on the whole scene for me recently, i've not been playing much so aint got much to say :(

I'm off on my jollies in a few weeks but when i get back i'll be getting some promo stuff done, we still get plenty traffic and some new members so it's just a case of bringing the forum back to life!

poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby poopoo77 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Post awaiting approval:

hey im back lol. been banned yet again for life at fruit emu. all coz of 1 very sad bitter twisted ady b. what a sad mug he is. I can say a lot more about him. And will over the next few days,weeks. he is not geting away with what he done. no chance. so how are we all folks ? sez x

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Post awaiting approval:

poopoo77 wrote:hey im back lol. been banned yet again for life at fruit emu. all coz of 1 very sad bitter twisted ady b. what a sad mug he is. I can say a lot more about him. And will over the next few days,weeks. he is not geting away with what he done. no chance. so how are we all folks ? sez x

Hello Poopoo!
Hadn't you had been banned from Fruit Emu before?
Best put your efforts into this place then, it's that or Fruit Chat! :lol:

Welcome back... :wink:

Return to “The Lounge”