JPM Big Banker for Sale

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
jingle_jingle

JPM Big Banker for Sale

Postby jingle_jingle » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I have a JPM Big Banker which is great but I don't get the time to play it any more, sadly - I spend more time playing the emulator!

I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in the machine? It's in pretty good nick. Here's some pics and info :

Top Half
Bottom half - (patch of paint removed by previous owner)
Face
Reels
Keys - been told I should have 3 but only ever had and used 2
Lights on
Movie of demo - do "save as" if it doesn't play in your browser

It plays the great "Dirty Cash" theme :) Great sound effects - If you've played the emulator you'll know :)

Some of the bulbs are gone, when you run the test mode you can see which are missing but I bet the gurus know how to sort that very easily. The top LCD display sometimes has missing lines, but that's random - not sure how that can be fixed. It needs a good wipe down and the sides have some packing tape residue which can easily be removed with some attention.

It comes with replacement strips for the per play/jackpot display, and a sheet of instructions about the different modes and test settings, tucked in a pocket inside the back door. It also comes with the JPM personality package manual and a Big Banker Manual (although for a different version!)

Asking £180. Collection from Leicester necessary as my Focus wouldn't handle it.

Any other questions or info I'd be more than happy to provide the info.
Thanks! Helen

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:04 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hello Helen,
I would have to say I doubt this will make £180 even in perfect working order, but then I have been wrong before now! :)

jingle_jingle

Postby jingle_jingle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 am

Post awaiting approval:

Heh well I know that this is a well loved machine and I had to start somewhere - open to offers of course!

Return to “The Lounge”