ADVICE PLEASE

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

ADVICE PLEASE

Postby poopoo77 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Helloooooooooooo strangers :P RIGHT i have finally got to the bottom of my problem/ I purchased a cops robbers of a known company on HERE. I have had my club cops robbers since november.And not one jackpot won. After months of questions and no real answers,I finaly get one :lol: :lol: Here it is. Just for info: If you can get to switch it off/on, check the prog no and if the last 3 no's are 802 or 082, then this fruit can't pay pots.
MINE ENDS IN 082 :roll: And he added this in another post. >>> Since 1st Sept, these settings were illegal due to the fact that these pots were no longer "LIVE". It would be worth looking up the appropriate Gaming Board site then give them details of where you saw the machines, as I know they can act on your part now. SO now my question is this ...... Did the company selling me the machine after sep 1st break the law ? end of day i want a machine to pay out whats stated. So whats my next move ? thanks i nadvance all. p.s hope ur all well. sez x

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hi Sez and welcome back :)

I'm not 100% sure of the laws involved but my personal opinion would be that he's not broken the law as the machine is for 'fun' purposes and therefore it doesn't have to abide by any of the UK's gaming regulations.

However, i would contact them to see what they can do for you, if they've sold it to be fully functional and it isn't then demand a refund!!

Just to reiterate, that's only my opinion, i could be completely wrong :roll:

aaamusements may have a better idea of where you stand.....

poopoo77
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby poopoo77 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 pm

Post awaiting approval:

thanks for reply.Yea im gona ring company ,when i get some info on matter.Im preety clueless on this. Im not bitter or anyhting,Or teying to get a refund.I just want a cops robbers paying out.I dont ask for much do i. Amussments are you about ? Any advice would be great befor i ring the company.

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Post awaiting approval:

Hello Poopoo, nice of you to call in for your annual visit! :wink:

The guy was not breaking any gaming laws as the machine was sold to you as a private individual for private use, Dave is quite right there.

The only way they would be breaking the law is if they specifically told you that it would pay a jackpot of x pounds, and it turns out it won't.
They would be breaking the trades descriptions act and it would be a matter for Trading Standards.

I would say that this can probably be sorted by different roms being put in.

Return to “The Lounge”