Well its nice to see

Off Topic Chat About Anything You Like!
tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Well its nice to see

Postby tweedie2000 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 am

Post awaiting approval:

Its nice to see that there is a forum back up and running. whos about still? say hello :D

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Re: Well its nice to see

Postby aaamusements » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hello mate!
Yes it's been a year, due to hosting problems, idiotic Frenchmen and general lack of time.
But now it's stably hosted, fully upgraded and awaiting a new template.

Thanks to Paul at http://www.paulhesford.co.uk/index.html for his help and technical support.

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 am

Post awaiting approval:

cool, interested to see the new layout when its done. once its all sorted we need to start getting some more active members. have you still got the old data base? if so you could send a email to all old member letting them know its back up and running.

have you looked into hosting a download section? that would be a really good feature and would attract some new traffic.

now this is back up and running ill jump on my little free site (if i can remember the password lol) and update that get some of the new emus and sims on there :D i have all the £500 rip ones and dont care about sharing them on there cus barcrest and astra can kiss my ass as i dont own the web site lol. (and i used fony details to create it, so no way of them knowing who it is lol)

so what you been upto? you still near the peterborough area?

aaamusements
Site Security
Site Security

Postby aaamusements » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Post awaiting approval:

I don't really understand the whole emulation thing (well I do, but I don't really get it, if you see what I mean!) so I wouldn't really know where to start. Plus there are already sites that I think do the whole thing pretty well already - Fruit-emu for modern stuff, MPU Mecca for old stuff, and DADS etc. as well.

I am still near Peterborough. We really should try to meet up for that drink sometime this year!

Careful about offending Barcrest - now that they apparently own Noel they might send him round to have a word. And he might bring Mr Blobby with him...
:shock:

Return to “The Lounge”