party time

New fruit machine emulator releases, requests & help.
donnax24x

party time

Postby donnax24x » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 am

Post awaiting approval:

Hi ev1 im new here and im looking for help with party time!! i play it all th time but hardly ever win i was watching this guy last time and he just sat there and knew when he was getting on the board before it put him up every machine he went to he emptied any ideas or hints and tips thank you :P

Dave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 am

Post awaiting approval:

I'm a huge fan of this machine too but unfortunately as far as i know there's no cheats or even signs of when it's going to pay that i've noticed (apart from the extra nudges thing which every man and his dog knows).

donnax24x

thank you

Postby donnax24x » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Post awaiting approval:

:D thanks dmin for ur help if anyone else knows plz can u tell me thanks 8)

tweedie2000
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby tweedie2000 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Post awaiting approval:

i play on that all the time and what you have said makes me think it was me you was watching lol :P

i have a nak of knowing when it is going to go up but that it just guess work but im normaly 75% right, i work it off the amount of money and win ratio that has been put in for example, if i have put £10 in and lets say won £2 i would guess that in the next 4/5 wins it will go up.

and to know when its going to give a big win, i have found when it gives about a 7/8 £2 bored run, with 1-2 JP on the win line, it normaly does a 2-3 JP run up the top with a few £5ers if your lucky. i would say if you get this sort of run its worth sticking in another £10 as i say you have a 60/40% chance of it doing at least 1 more JP and i have on a fair few occations hit 3 JP in a row after on the top bored.

Return to “Fruit Machine Emulation”